Sunday, July 19, 2009
Note: My blog has been moved to http://shingcheng.spaces.live.com long long time ago...
I post the following here because I could not find any other suitable place to post...
Tag game: 100 truths
WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. Last beverage : Plain water :"(
2. Last phone call : Peyling
3. Last text message: Peyling
4. Last song you listened to : taylor swift's "our song"
5. Last time you cried : forgot liao
HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : dated n times liao
7. Been cheated on : always, but i dun mind
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : no lor...
9. Lost someone special : who is someone special?
10. Been depressed : ya, long time ago
11. Been drunk and threw up : no lor, cant tahan wine de taste
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS :
14. Black (in fact i dunno wat color i like la, cincai write only)
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU : (2009)
15. Made a new friend : got ba...
16. Fallen out of love : ...
25. Do you want to change your name : dun wan
26. What did you do for your last birthday : forgotten liao leh...
27. What time did you wake up today : 10++am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : midnight? sleep la!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : graduate
30. Last time you saw your Mother : before coming back here lor
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : nothing
32. What are you listening to right now : i type keyboard de noice
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom : i talked to many strangers, dunno if there's any of them named tom
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : low quality education!!
35. Most visited webpage : my blog? n facebook of coz
36. Whats your real name : shing cheng, tan
37. Nicknames : shingcheng
38. Relationship Status : single but not available
39. Zodiac sign : sagitta... (dunno how to spell)
40. Male or female? : male
41. Elementary : apa itu?
42. Middle School? : smka, sdbl
43. college/Uni : uni of malaysia, sarawak (i dun like to mention its name in i dun like de language)
44. Hair colour : black
45. Long or short : short
46. Height : around 175cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone? : u say leh?
48. What do you like about yourself? : all
49. Piercings : apa itu piercing?
50. Tattoos : no
51. Righty or lefty : righty
52. First surgery: dun think i hav
53. First piercing : refer to no 49
54. First best friend : too many best fren, forgotten who is the 1st
55. First sport you joined : football (primary sch de time, sport de time, teacher force every1 to join de)
56. First vacation : bp?
58. First pair of trainers : dun hav trainer leh..
59. Eating : juz finish eat mee soup
60. Drinking : plain water
61. I'm about to : offline
62. Listening to : nothing
63. Waiting on : time to stop
64. Want kids? : ya, maybe 2 or 3
65. Get Married? : of coz
66. Career? : hmmm...geneticist??
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : both
69. Shorter or taller : same height
70. Older or Younger : young
71. Romantic or spontaneous : romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : both
73. Sensitive or loud : apa itu?
74. Hook-up or relationship : relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant : hesitant (dunno wat is this, but i dun like troublemakers)
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : no
77. Drank hard liquor : no
78. Lost glasses/contacts : no
79. Sex on first date : no (start feel sien liao, so giv short answer only)
80. Broken someone's heart : i think so
82. Been arrested : no
83. Turned someone down : yes
84. Cried when someone died : no (i m cold blooded)
85. Fallen for a friend? : yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : yes
87. Miracles : depends
88. Love at first sight : i believe, but i dun think it'll occur on myself
89. Heaven : no...i m a scientist!!
90. Santa Claus : i only believe in presents~~
91. Kiss on the first date : no
92. Angels : no
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time : if got 1, i jiu feel contented liao lor...
95. Did you sing today? : i think so
96. Ever cheated on somebody : always...haha
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? : before form 6, so tat i can work harder to get 4.0
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : dun wan, i look forward for the future
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? : no...looking forward to it actually
100. Posting this as 100 truths? : post in my old blog, without tagging anyone
* i'm not going to tag anyone
Posted at 05:27 pm by shingcheng
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Chances are, I won't be updating this blog anymore.
Or at most update once or twice a year.
Quite lazy to log into blogdrive to post an entry.
Anyway, I'll still update my chinese blog, maybe once in a fortnight or something like that.
Please visit http://shingcheng.spaces.live.com/?mkt=zh-cn
Posted at 08:40 pm by shingcheng
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
How come no one has viewed my blog and giv me some comments recently?
I like sharing...
I like to share my daily experience, my opinion, my works etc with other people...
In fact, one of the purposes for me to write this blog is to share...
If nobody wants to view here, then I'll be updating my english blog (here) less and less often...
In fact, I feel very happy when some of my friends went to my msn chinese blog and give some comments...
At least I can feel that they concern about me, although the number of visitor is not much...
Oh, ya...the number of visitors there even exceeds the number of visitors here!!
Well, I still cannot find a job...
I cannot find a job which offer me reasonably high pay...
Of course, my family still have the ability to support my daily expenses...
So I don't need a job with high salary...
But I also cannot find a job which require me to work only for a short period every day...
One of the jobs which can offer me such conditions being the temporary teacher in chinese primary school...
But I was rejected because it was too full, and also because I did not sit for Chinese Language paper during my SPM time, and hence, I do not have any official evidence to prove that I know mandarin (they regard night-school certificate as an unofficial one)!!
I do not want to work for too long because I still have a lot of things to attend to...
Also, I need a few hours per day to watch TV programmes, to read, to surf the Net etc as means of relaxation...
Hence, chances are I'll not be going to find a job anymore...
That's all for today...
Posted at 04:16 pm by shingcheng
Monday, December 31, 2007
I wish all my dear blog readers:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
May all your dreams come true...
All the best to u!
2007 has been a good year for me - a year full of memories!
Hopefully, 2008 will be an even better year!
Please click here.
Posted at 06:04 pm by shingcheng
Friday, December 21, 2007
Before I begin, I'd like to inform all of you that I've got a new blog, i.e. http://shingcheng.spaces.live.com/?mkt=zh-cn .
Both blogs are active.
The msn blog would be my chinese blog and here would remain as my english blog.
Recently, I have been quite busy looking for a job.
Up until now, I still can't find any, probably because my expectations for job are too high.
But who wouldn't want to find a job with short working hour and high salary?
I may not have any working experience, but I am confident that I can work better than others, simply because I believe that I really am a fast learner.
Being busy looking for a job is the reason why I left my house untidied until yesterday.
Almost everyday, I went out early in the morning and went home about the dinner time.
I was too tired to tidy up the mess.
I even falled sick few days ago due to fatigue.
But anyway, I've successfully done the work yesterday.
Here are some pictures to show how mess was (and is) the upstairs of my house:
Sorry to have killed you...but...goodbye~
PART of my stationeries...goodness, don't know where to keep them...
what it looks like now...
the puzzle...gift from my juniors 1 or 2 years ago...
Posted at 02:29 pm by shingcheng
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
竟然考最难的一张 － 化学２！
Posted at 01:45 am by shingcheng
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
26 到目前為止談過幾次戀愛---- 哈哈
49 如果要在身體上紋一個身,你最希望的部位是哪裏？---- 可以不要吗？我怕痛...
51 如何稱呼自己的伴侶才夠肉麻？---- 想不到
63 你有過劈腿的經歷嗎（包括精神）---- ...
68 等待一個愛的人, 你會為自己設一個時限嗎？----会，一辈子
69 最近看了什么书啊？----longman stpm biology volume 1 & 2
71 你有试过在大庭广众放无声屁吗？然后装傻。 要说真的哦！---- 没有装傻！
88 要是大便大到一半，没有卫生纸，你会怎么办？---- 用嘴巴........用嘴巴喊外面的人帮忙啦！
90 喜欢的人喜欢你吗？---- 没人要我～～～
Posted at 02:47 pm by shingcheng
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Blepharospasm （眼睑痉挛）- the word I search by using Wikipedia for about 15 minutes.
Why am I searching for this word?
First of all, we have to know what do we mean by the term blepharospasm.
It means an eye disorder where there is an abnormal tic (uncontrolled muscle contraction) or twitch of the eyelid.
In other words, it means 眼皮跳.
The previous time when my left eyelid twitched was few weeks ago, and it lasted for few hours only.
But yesterday night, it started to twitch again, and it has been twitched until now, which is why I am looking for some information about it on the internet.
Nevertheless, I am not looking for the medical treatments of blepharospasm.
My eyelids have twitched very rarely (I think they have twitched for at most 2 or 3 times from the day i born until now).
That's why I don't bother much about the disorder.
If it persists, I'll just have to go for a doctor.
It's of no use for me to search for treatment myself.
What I am searching for has been, the myth behind the disorder. (I search for the myth for more than half an hour, and search for the disorder for about 15 minutes)
I remembered I heard some people said before, that the twitching of the eyelids does predicts our fate.
But I've forgotten whether the twitch of left eyelid brings about a good fortune or a bad one.
Since I am writing a post in my blog (my dear asked me to write just now), I decided to make thorough "research" about the myth behind blepharospasm.
According to most of the websites I have visited, the twitching of left eyelid usually brings about good fortune whereas that of right eyelid usually brings about bad fortune. （左眼跳财，右眼跳灾）
Notice the word "usually".
It means that it will sometimes gives opposite predictions too.
It depends on the gender, the time where the eyelids start to twitch, the left or right eyelids, and on what day it starts to twitch.
Sounds very complicated, right?
Well, it's myth and it's analysis by unknown persons.
I am not that superstitious, but I think it will not bring any disadvantage for me to take a look on the "analysis".
As most websites I viewed give predictions according to the gender and the time it happens, I'll copy a few which is closely related to what may happen to me in near future:
子时 － 贵人出现，可帮自己解决问题
11pm - 1am - someone would come and help me solve my problems
午时 － 有口福，会有人请你吃饭
11am to 1pm - someone would treat me meals
申时 － 小心破财，最好别赌博，保证输到你脸发青 （这个我觉得很准）
3pm to 5pm - I might become bankrupt (which I think is so true!)
亥时 － 恶客来访，八成是上门讨债，自己看着办
9pm to 11pm - someone would come and take revenge on me, I'm in danger!
My left eyelid has been twitching at these hours.
Conclusion : 2 good things and 2 bad things will happen to me.
So the overall effect is, nothing would happen to me.
Because, should I become bankrupt, someone will treat me meals.
If someone wants to take revenge on me, someone else will appear to deal with him.
So I don't have to worry too much about this.
Lastly, one point worthy of mention is that, from the point of view of science, the occurrance of blepharospasm is a bad sign.
It means I may be too tired and my nervous system is functioning abnormally due to that.
What can I do? I am going to face the so-called "world's third hardest exam" (STPM) approximately 15 days later.
I don't think I can finish my revision.
The ones I most afraid of is my Maths (paper 2) and my Inorganic Chemistry, which I don't even have started reading.
Currently I am reading my Biology, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Maths Paper 1.
I'll only be reading my Pengajian Am two or three days before the exam day.
This is because, what we have to read is only part of the Paper 1 (the multiple-choice objective paper) which stand for 37.5%.
Paper 2 is like essays, interpretation of data etc, which we don't actually have to read.
Out of the 37.5%, dasar kerajaan, perlembagaan, undang-undang etc stand for about 28%.
The other 12.5% is for simple calculations.
So, why should we put in so much efforts on it?
Moreover it's in Malay Language.
I've been reading English books for the past 1½ year.
If I were to suddenly switch to read books in Malay Language, I may not get used to it and may end up in falling asleep.
I'll make good use of time to make revisions, especially on Science subjects, from now on.
Posted at 11:16 pm by shingcheng
Saturday, October 13, 2007
I thought I'll be updating my blog after my STPM...
But my computer has undergone "transplantation" (it has a transplanted organ - motherboard and processor), so I can online again...
I ask Kolin to help me repair it...
But there are some problems with the stocks he got from his supplier, so he temporarily exchange his motherboard and processor with mine since I need my computer quite urgently (my brother needs it for work)...
He'll repair for me again after he gets the new stocks...
Yesterday, I received a phone call from a private number...
A man talked to me in a very serious manner...
He said "Ini Mahkamah Tinggi Kuala Lumpur, ini kali kedua pihak kami menjemput encik untuk menghadiri.........untuk sebarang pertanyaan, sila tekan 9"
He then repeated it in Mandarin "这里是吉隆坡最高法院，这是我们第二次.........，如果有什么疑问，请按９"
Who cares about what Mahkamah Tinggi? I did not do anything wrong...
So I know it was a prank / trick / whatever (I mean 骗局 -- my English has become poorer and poorer)...
I was going to press 9 and "play" with them...
But then I remembered that I've just topped up few days ago...
In case they are going to charge me $$, I'll be in the disadvantage side...
So I ended the phone call...
Talking about prank call, I remembered that about two weeks ago, when I was attending my Chemistry tuition class, I receive a call from a weird number (the number was something like 4011* or *404)
Since my dear ask me to take up the call, and my phone was left with RM0.02 at that time, I decided to answer the call...
A girl with a sweet voice talked to me in a very Chinese style...
She said she was from a company in KL and was trying to do a survey...
After asking me some questions, she told me that I was invited to some party...
She asked my about my age and my name...
I told her I am 21 years old and my surname is Teo (张)
And then she asked for my full name...
I refused to tell her, and told her that I am very busy...
But she kept asking me the same question, and I kept "playing" with her...
Until finally she fed up and raised her voice and asked me "Why do you refuse to tell me your name?!?"
Then...I said "I am busy, byebye" and ended the call...
They kept call me again and again, until finally I turned off my handphone...
Few days later, Kian Ming told me he got the same call also...
It was also someone with very Chinese style talking to him, but it was a man...
Kian Ming "played" with them also, but Kian Ming was very co-operative that he answered all the questions they asked (althought he was dishonest to them)...
But until now, nobody knows what was the purpose of that phone call...
That's all for today...
Posted at 03:22 pm by shingcheng
Friday, October 05, 2007
Haha, my PC spoilt again...
As a result, I have to "abandon" my blog again again and again...
I don't think I'll be writing my blog very often until my PC is repaired...
And I'll only repair my PC after my STPM examination...
No $$ and exam is around the corner...
My STPM will start at about 40 days later...
I do my revision everyday, but still cannot finish my syllabus...
Yet I am in cyber cafe now...and have to pay RM2.80 for each hour by using this "advance PC"...
I notice that I've lost the ability to present my opinion in English after stop writing blog for a very long time...
My English has become poorer and poorer...
And I think I make a lot of grammatical errors in this post...
So, I think I should stop here
I'll continue writing my blog after my STPM ends on early December...
Posted at 11:01 pm by shingcheng